Saturday, August 17, 2013

HOW TO BYPASS ADF.LY , LINKBUCKS ADS FAST AND EASILY

Friends,  you came across many website on which admin has enabled adf.ly or linkbucks ads for huge income. I also face some websites daily but you know this thing irritate us very much to wait for 5 or 10 seconds. I am paying huge money for fast internet then why should i wait for 5 seconds to start download or to access next page. That's Why today I am here with a trick to bypass these ads very fast and easily. Here are some steps in this trick just read and follow these carefully..
.




STEP 1.
First of all you need three things


STEP 2.
Suppose I am using CHROME then first of all I will install TemperMonkey Extension on it [Link is given in step 1]
Now I will install No More 5 Seconds Ads Script on chrome [Link is given in step 1]





STEP 3.
Thats it. Now whenwver you'll come accross any adf.ly or linkbucks link then it will automatically redirect to main website behind the link.



Like us on facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment